Key Facts About Our Exhibit Program
- Over 65% of meeting attendees visit the exhibits.
- The exhibitor return rate is consistently greater than 90%.
- Traffic flow and high visibility for exhibitors is guaranteed, with all coffee breaks and poster sessions held in the Exhibit Hall on exhibit days during unopposed hours.
- To increase traffic, AGS provides complimentary lunches for meeting attendees in the exhibit hall.
- An opportunity to network with attendees when they visit your booth in search of answers to
the AGS18 Attendee Questionnaire. To participate, each exhibitor must submit one question
along with the answer to be included on the questionnaire.
Preparing ahead of time is proven to increase the number of tangible leads and build your client base.
Here are some helpful questions to ask yourself as you prepare for exhibiting at the 2018 AGS Annual
- What marketing will I do for this?
- How will I prepare?
- How will I follow up?
- What are my team’s goals?
Why Should You Exhibit?
Healthcare providers from an array of professions and specialties consider the AGS meeting the premier professional forum for information on geriatrics research, clinical practice, and professional education. The AGS Annual Meeting Exhibit Program gives companies and non-profit organizations an excellent place to spotlight new products and services, reaching the most influential leaders and decision-makers in geriatrics.
The Exhibit Program has expanded over the last several years, presenting increasingly diverse and wide-ranging information on educational opportunities, medical supplies and services, pharmaceutical therapies, publications, public education materials, and many other areas that are advancing the field of geriatric health care.
Guidelines for Exhibiting/Exhibit Information
Exhibit space applications must be received by December 30, 2017 to be included in the initial round of booth assignments. Applications must include a listing of specific products and services and are subject to approval by the Exhibits Committee. The initial round of booth assignments is based on priority points - priority is given to previous exhibitors on the basis of one point for each year of exhibiting at the AGS Annual Scientific Meeting. Applications received after December 30th will be assigned on a first come first served basis. Initial booth assignments will be done on February 5, 2018.
Companies with a history of last minute cancellations (two years minimum) will have one year’s worth of exhibiting points deducted for each booth space that was cancelled.
Cancellation requests must be received in writing no later than April 2, 2018. Please send cancellation
requests to Gina Pozielli at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation requests will be processed based on the
guidelines listed below. No refund will be issued after April 2, 2018.
- 90 days or more prior to the opening date - 50% of total contracted booth space fee
- 90 days of the opening date - 100% of total contracted booth space fee
- In the event the entire exhibit area is sold out, there will be an administrative fee of 25% of the canceled or reduced total contracted booth space fee.
- Space not claimed and occupied by close of set-up times, the exhibitor will pay as liquidated damages 100% of the total contracted booth space fee.
Booth Design and Use of Exhibit Space
- In-line Booths
In-line booths may not be more than 8´ in height, including company names and logos. All in-line booths will have an 8´ high draped back wall with 36˝ high side dividers. A booth I.D. sign measuring 7˝ × 44˝ showing Company Name and Booth Number will be provided. All display material is restricted to a maximum height of 42˝ except for the back wall of the display, which is limited to 8´ in height and a depth of 5´.
- Booth Sizes
In-line / Corner Booths – All are 10´ wide × 10´ deep unless otherwise noted.
- Rental Rates
10´ × 10´ corner booth is $2,150.00
10´ × 10´ inline booth is $2,000.00
10' × 10' corner Not-for-Profit is $1,050
10' × 20' inline Not-for-Profit is $900
NOTE: the same rates apply for supporters of annual meeting programs.
Booth Rentals Include
- Two (2) full conference registration (access to entire conference)
- Five (5) exhibit hall only registrations (access to exhibit hall only)
- Pipe and drape
- ID sign displayed at booth
- Directory entry in the AGS 2018 final program
- Complimentary refreshment breaks in Exhibit Hall.
- Company name and logo on the AGS website with a link to your company website
- A chance to participate in the attendee questionnaire
- One time use of the Pre-Conference Attendee Mailing List
- The exhibit hall in the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel is carpeted.
- Advance order is recommended as pricing increases onsite
- All furniture is the responsibly of the exhibitor
Selling of Products or Services
The purpose of the AGS exhibit program is to further the education of the registrants by providing an area for exhibitors to present information on products or services pertinent to their professional Interest. With the exception of book publishers and EMR vendors, the sale of merchandise or equipment of any kind is prohibited in the exhibit hall.
- The exhibit area is carpeted. Carpet rental arrangements can be made through Freeman if you choose to have additional carpet at your booth. Advance order is recommended as pricing increases onsite.
- No booth may have any roofing that prevents sprinklers from operating properly.
- No exhibit may span an aisle with roofing or floor covering.
- Exposed unfinished sides of exhibit backgrounds must be draped to present an attractive appearance. In the event this is not done, and the exhibitor is not available, the Exhibits Manager will order such draping, which will be charged to the exhibitor.
Gina Pozielli, Exhibit Manager
TALLEY MANAGEMENT GROUP
19 Mantua Road
Mt. Royal, NJ 08061
Tel: 856-423-7222 Ext 227