Key Facts About Our Exhibit Program
- Over 65% of meeting attendees visit the exhibits.
- The exhibitor return rate is consistently greater than 90%.
- Traffic flow and high visibility for exhibitors is guaranteed, with all coffee breaks and poster sessions held in the Exhibit Hall on exhibit days during unopposed hours.
- To increase traffic, AGS provides complimentary lunches for meeting attendees in the exhibit hall.
- Exhibitors have an opportunity to network with attendees when they visit your booth in search of answers to the AGS20 Attendee Questionnaire. To participate, each exhibitor must submit one question along with the answer to be included on the questionnaire.
Preparing ahead of time is proven to increase the number of tangible leads and build your client base.
Here are some helpful questions to ask yourself as you prepare for exhibiting at the 2020 AGS Annual
- What marketing will I do for this?
- How will I prepare?
- How will I follow up?
- What are my team’s goals?
Why Should You Exhibit?
Healthcare providers from an array of professions and specialties consider the AGS meeting the premier professional forum for information on geriatrics research, clinical practice, and professional education. The AGS Annual Meeting Exhibit Program gives companies and non-profit organizations an excellent place to spotlight new products and services, reaching the most influential leaders and decision-makers in geriatrics.
The Exhibit Program has grown over the last several years, presenting increasingly diverse and wide-ranging information on educational opportunities, medical supplies and services, pharmaceutical therapies, publications, public education materials, and many other areas that are advancing the field of geriatric health care.
Guidelines for Exhibiting/Exhibit Information
Exhibit space applications must be received by December 31, 2019 to be included in the initial round of booth assignments. Applications must include a listing of specific products and services that will be exhibited during AGS20. The initial round of booth assignments is based on priority points - priority is given to previous exhibitors on the basis of one point for each year of exhibiting at the AGS Annual Scientific Meeting. Applications received after December 31st will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Initial booth assignments will be done on February 7, 2020.
Companies with a history of last minute cancellations (two years minimum) will have one year’s worth of exhibiting points deducted for each booth space that was cancelled.
Cancellation of exhibit booth must be received in writing no later than April 1, 2020. Requests must ve submitted to Dennise McAlpin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests will be processed based on the guidelines outlined below. No refund will be issued after April 1, 2020.
- 90 days or more prior to the opening date - 50% of total contracted booth space fee will be forfeited
- 90 days or less prior to the opening date - 100% of total contracted booth space fee will be forfeited
- In the event the entire exhibit area is sold out, there will be an administrative fee of 25% of the canceled or reduced total contracted booth space fee.
- Space not claimed and occupied by close of set-up times, the exhibitor will pay as liquidated damages 100% of the total contracted booth space fee.
Booth Design and Use of Exhibit Space
- In-line Booths
In-line booths may not be more than 8´ in height, including company names and logos. All in-line booths will have an 8´ high draped back wall with 36˝ high side dividers. A booth I.D. sign measuring 7˝ × 44˝ showing Company Name and Booth Number will be provided. All display material is restricted to a maximum height of 42˝ except for the back wall of the display, which is limited to 8´ in height and a depth of 5´.
- Booth Sizes
In-line / Corner Booths – All are 10´ wide × 10´ deep unless otherwise noted.
- Rental Rates
10´ × 10´ corner booth: $2,150.00
10´ × 10´ inline booth: $2,000.00
10' × 10' corner Not-for-Profit: $1,050
10' × 20' inline Not-for-Profit: $900
NOTE: the same rates apply for supporters of annual meeting programs.
Booth Rentals Include
- Two (2) full conference registration (access to entire conference)
- Five (5) exhibit hall only registrations (access to exhibit hall only)
- Pipe and drape
- ID sign displayed at booth
- Complimentary refreshment breaks in Exhibit Hall
- Company name on the AGS website with a link to your company website
- A chance to participate in the attendee questionnaire
- One time use of the Pre-Conference Attendee Mailing List
- Advance order is recommended as pricing increases onsite
- All furniture is the responsibility of the exhibitor
Selling of Products or Services
The purpose of the AGS exhibit program is to further the education of the registrants by providing an area for exhibitors to present information on products or services pertinent to their professional interest. With the exception of book publishers and EMR vendors, the sale of merchandise or equipment of any kind is prohibited in the exhibit hall.
- Carpet - to minimize costs at AGS20, the AGS has decided to eliminate carpet in the exhibit hall at the Long Beach Convention Center. Exhibitors will not be required to carpet their individual booths. This is a significant cost saving.
- No booth may have any roofing that prevents sprinklers from operating properly.
- No exhibit may span an aisle with roofing or floor covering.
- Exposed unfinished sides of exhibit backgrounds must be draped to present an attractive appearance. In the event this is not done, and the exhibitor is not available, the Exhibits Manager will order such draping, which will be charged to the exhibitor.
403 Route 70 East, Ste 203
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034