Deliver Your Message in Dedicated Face-to-Face Session Time with Attendees!
Host a one hour face-to-face Product Theater at AGS19!
This is a great opportunity to showcase and get immediate feedback on your company’s products and services, increase your visibility at the meeting, and gain access to primary care providers in key decision making roles.
Product Theater fees are $13,000 and include:
- Function space inside the Exhibit Hall set in rounds for maximum seating of 100
- One-time use of the pre-registration mailing list for marketing purposes (valued at over $500) Mailing piece must be approved by the AGS Program Committee
- A raised stage with a head table for 3 and a podium
- On-Site Signage placed in conference areas as allowed by the conference facility
- Email blast to pre-registered attendees within three weeks of the meeting date
- Lead retrieval for capturing attendance
Companies interested in hosting a Product Theater must complete and submit the application by February 8, 2019. Product Theaters must present new and relevant information with significance to geriatrics and of importance to an interdisciplinary audience. Applications will be reviewed by AGS Annual Meeting Program Director to ensure that promotional programs are suitable for the 2019 attendees.
Product Theater slots will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Priority is offered first to AGS Corporate Roundtable Members as well as repeat hosts. All companies hosting a product theater are required to be an exhibitor at the meeting where the product theater is being held. Only one theater slot will be assigned to each company. Continuing education credit cannot be offered for these programs.
PRODUCT THEATER TIME SLOTS
Thursday, May 2, 2019
12:45 pm – 1:45 pm
Friday, May 3, 2019
12:45 pm -1:45 pm