We’re sorry to let you know that the AGS 2020 Annual Scientific Meeting (#AGS20), scheduled for May 6-9, 2020, in Long Beach, CA, has been canceled. Given recent recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), this decision helps us put the health and safety of our members, their patients, and Long Beach residents first.
If you booked a hotel room at any other official AGS location using an AGS-negotiated rate (by phone or using web links from Meeting.AmericanGeriatrics.org), please contact the hotel directly to confirm your reservation is canceled, since cancellations may not be automatic.
Hyatt Regency Long Beach
200 South Pine Avenue
Long Beach, CA 90902
Hyatt Centric The Pike Long Beach
The Pike at Rainbow Harbor
285 Bay St
Long Beach, CA 90802
Renaissance Long Beach Hotel
111 East Ocean Boulevard
Long Beach, CA, 90802
The Westin Long Beach
333 East Ocean Boulevard
Long Beach CA 90802
Ph: 562-436-3000 (main hotel) or 1-888-236-2427 (central reservations)
Tips For Making Reservations:
- If you're calling a hotel, say “American Geriatrics Society,” not AGS.
- Get the name of the person with whom you made the reservation.
- If you receive an error message when clicking on a link, check your browser. Google Chrome works best with all hotels.
- Take note of the cancellation and credit card policies.
- Be sure you are choosing the correct hotel (for example: there are multiple Hyatt's in Long Beach). If a reservation agent indicates the American Geriatrics Society does not have a block, it is quite likely it could be the wrong hotel.
- If you run into challenges online, call the hotel directly at the number listed here. Make sure you receive a confirmation email!