We continuously monitor the state of the COVID-19 pandemic and will implement all precautions necessary to ensure a safe in-person meeting experience.
If you are unable to travel to Orlando in 2022, we do have an On-Demand option, where you can view 19 of the top sessions from AGS22 and earn up to 19.5 CME/MOC/CE credits. The On-Demand option is available until August 14, 2022.
To reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure at AGS22, we are requiring all attendees, exhibitors, press, audio visual, registration, IT, other support staff, and AGS staff at the 2022 AGS Annual Scientific Meeting in Orlando, Florida to review the following conditions and confirm that they will abide by these conditions when attending AGS22 to keep all attendees safe.
- provide proof that you are fully vaccinated* against COVID-19 with an FDA approved or authorized vaccine or a vaccine meeting the WHO’s criteria for safety and efficacy before arriving at the conference. The process for submitting your proof of vaccination will be posted here in early 2022.
- wear a mask at all times during indoor AGS22-sponsored activities
- abide by all applicable COVID-related requirements under federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations, as well as any requirements imposed by the venue or AGS
- convert your in-person registration to the on-demand option if you have been diagnosed with COVID -19, or experienced any COVID-19 related symptoms, within 14 days prior to event
- if you experience symptoms while onsite during the event, you agree to depart from the event, wear a mask, self-quarantine, obtain a PCR test and notify us of a positive result
- notify AGS if you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days after the event
*The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention defines “fully vaccinated” as two weeks after receiving a second shot of a two-dose vaccine, or two weeks after the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
AGS reserves the right to, at any time, and at our sole discretion, modify these terms and conditions. Any such modification will be effective immediately upon public posting. Your annual meeting registration following any such modification constitutes your acceptance of these modified Terms.