- You’ll experience an interactive, engaging and comprehensive educational program… #AGS23 will feature updates and insights on all things geriatrics, including clinical care, research on aging, innovative models of care and quality improvements, and much, much more.
- You’ll be able to network with colleagues in the geriatrics community… More than 2,600 healthcare professionals specializing in the care of older adults will be joining us at #AGS23. Don’t miss this opportunity to join fellow geriatricians, geriatric nurse practitioners, social workers, family practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists, internists, trainees, and many others.
- You’ll be on your way to some serious CME/CE/MOC… #AGS23 attendees are eligible for tons of continuing education credit catering to a diverse array of healthcare professionals.
- You’ll hear and see the field’s leading authorities in clinical care, health policy, and health research … Sessions at #AGS23 will feature some of the field’s penultimate leaders in clinical care, health policy, and health research.
- You can mentor, network, and make an impact on the future of geriatrics… #AGS23 attendees run the professional gamut, from our field’s pioneers to those who are just beginning to explore a career caring for older adults. Get a sense for where geriatrics has been…and where it’s going!
Subscribe to our e-mail list to stay updated about the AGS Annual Meeting.