Top Five Reasons to Get Involved and Support the 2020 AGS Annual Meeting
Healthcare professionals look to the AGS Annual Meeting as the primary source of current information on managing the complex, chronic health problems often faced by older adults. Annual Meeting Supporters and Exhibitors play a crucial role in helping the AGS present new knowledge and skills to professionals who are on the front lines of geriatrics research and clinical practice.
The top five reasons for your organization to get involved with the AGS in 2020 are:
- Network with the leading professionals involved in the health and well-being of older adults
- Distribute information regarding the latest treatment developments
- Disseminate information to those who are in the “front line” of care for older adults
- Identify current needs and issues in the industry
- Promote knowledge of the special healthcare needs of our rapidly expanding older population